The writer of the letter goes into detail, in the rest of his letter, setting the case against Obama’s eligibility.
Excerpt: The following letter was sent to the Florida Director of Elections today:
Director- Division of Elections
107 West Gaines St.
Collins Building – Suite 224
Tallahassee, Fl 32399-1050
Dear Ms. Catalano,
If it was a Republican President, I would still write this letter. Something terribly wrong happened in 2008 and I’m sure the American people don’t want a repeat for 2012. I don’t believe that Barack Obama should have been placed on the 2008 ballot, nor be placed on the 2012 ballot. Assuming that the meaning we have for “natural born citizen” is the historically and legally accepted one, then he is not eligible for the Presidency because he does not meet that definition and in accordance with Art. 2, Sect. 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.
1. Barack Obama’s father was born a British subject.
2. Barack Obama, Jr. inherited his father’s citizenship.
3. All the evidence shows that Obama was born in Kenya.
4. Both parents must be U.S. citizens to confer natural born citizenship on their children.
5. Barack Obama, Sr. was never a U.S. citizen.
6. Barack Obama, Jr., for that reason alone, is ineligible for the Presidency.
Read full Post & Email article here.