A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being
“likable” or that he doesn’t “relate well” to people. Frankly, we
struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up
with a Top Ten List to explain this “unlikablility.”
Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious,
statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting’s #1
choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has
been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How
boring is that?)
4. Can’t speak in a fake, southern, “black preacher
voice” when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both
Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School…and by the way, his
academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done
drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college.
Too square for today’s America?
7. Represents an America of “yesterday”, where people
believed in God, went to Church, didn’t screw around, worked hard, and
became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons….and none of
them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they
were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that “choice” deserves
9. Oh yes…..he’s a MORMON. We need to be very
afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be
clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable,
self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point…..pundits say because of his
wealth, he can’t relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that’s
because he made that money HIMSELF…..as opposed to marrying
it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn’t understand
that actually working at a job and earning your own money made
you un-relatable to Americans.
My goodness, it’s a strange world, isn’t it?
(Copied from an email received today)